Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 343

Feedback & discussions board
    21-10-20 , 19:30

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post a quick introduction for the feedback & discussions board.

This is the place where we’d really like to hear about your experiences with Tesco Bank, as well as any suggestions you have that can be considered for the future. Please share:

• Ideas you have for us to look at
    • Ways in which we can improve things right now
    • If any information or FAQs are unclear around the website, tell me how we can add to them or improve them
    • Issues you’ve had (outside of your own personal account)

This is a discussion environment and I really want to hear from you, so please be as open and detailed as possible. Myself and the community team will also post a few discussions in which we’ll ask for feedback on specific things throughout the next year, so please look out for those!

If you have any questions, feel free to post below.

Sarah
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

23-06-21 , 11:40

Hi i have a question why does it take so long to update the mobile banking app after it is used so you can get a true reflection of any balance or what you have to pay once it is used. I t seems to be so slow to get a real balance of what is owed or left in the account .
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 259

25-06-21 , 10:12

Hi @rocsteadyeddie, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry about the delay in getting back to your message! I've added a link below with some information surrounding pending transactions and explaining how long it takes for your balance and available credit to be updated on the mobile banking app. I hope this makes things a little bit clearer. Please let me know if you have any further questions :)

What is a pending transaction? - Tesco Bank Community
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

25-06-21 , 22:24

@KellyT thankyou for the reply but my question was after using my card and paying back into my card the adjustment and balance don't update quick enough to give an accurate balance due .or payment due .eddie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 100

26-06-21 , 07:51

I'm sorry to hear about this @rocsteadyeddie, it can take 2 full working days for payments to clear towards your credit card. As this is processing, it may begin to reflect on your available credit before affecting your balance for example. I've included a link below which outlines other ways to pay, which may have a quicker turnaround, such as Faster payment. We'd encourage you to keep an eye on your balance, then factor in the amount you've paid and spent when using the mobile app and online banking. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

We'll certainly log this as feedback, so we can continue to better our services. Thank you for raising this with us

Paying your Credit Card - Tesco Bank Community
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

08-08-21 , 11:18

@sarah_d hi,dont know if im on right page ,just joined today,,, i would like to ask a question ? i use to recieve e-mails letting me know i had made a payment on my visa card ,but this has stopped the last couple months ? can this be reinstated ..thank you
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 148

09-08-21 , 08:12

@60eve Hey there! Welcome to the Community. Does this relate to a credit card account or a current account?
    Thumbs Up

09-08-21 , 09:37

@ChristopherP hi credit card account.use to recieve e-mail stating payment made
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 148

10-08-21 , 09:03

@60eve Thanks for clarifying. This feature has been removed, I'm afraid. However, when you make a payment via the mobile app and online banking, a message appears on screen confirming that the payment has been received successfully. I'm sorry if this causes you any disappointment!
    Thumbs Up

10-08-21 , 09:47

@ChristopherP ok thank you for reply
    ​​​​​​​
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap