• Requesting a credit back

Hello,

Does anybody know where you request a credit back with what Tesco owe you?

Thank you
  • Hello,

Does anybody know where you request a credit back with what Tesco owe you?

Thank you
  • Hi @terrixsullivan

It's very easy to request a refund of credit yourself.

Mobile App, choose ‘Account Management’, select the money transfer option and follow the instructions.

Online Banking, please select your credit card from ‘My Overview’ and you will see the money transfer link. Choose this option and follow the instructions.

To make sure you aren’t charged any fees or interest, please check your pending transactions and account for future transactions to ensure you only transfer your credit balance.

If you are charged a transfer fee in error, please don't worry as it will automatically be refunded to your account within 14 days.

Hope this helps, Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambes
  • Hi @terrixsullivan

It's very easy to request a refund of credit yourself.

Mobile App, choose ‘Account Management’, select the money transfer option and follow the instructions.

Online Banking, please select your credit card from ‘My Overview’ and you will see the money transfer link. Choose this option and follow the instructions.

To make sure you aren’t charged any fees or interest, please check your pending transactions and account for future transactions to ensure you only transfer your credit balance.

If you are charged a transfer fee in error, please don't worry as it will automatically be refunded to your account within 14 days.

Hope this helps, Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambes
  • Great advice @CSKBrambles! @terrixsullivan, has this helped with your query? 😃
  • Great advice @CSKBrambles! @terrixsullivan, has this helped with your query? 😃
  • Hi @terrixsullivan
    If you use Online Banking its really easy.
    Select your credit card from ‘My Overview’ and you will see the money transfer link. Choose this option and follow the instructions.
    Please note, you can only request a money transfer to move the amount of funds you are in credit by and not the amount refunded to you by the merchant. For example, if you received a refund of £300 yet are in credit of £200(showing as -£200), please only transfer the £200.
    Hope this helps!!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @terrixsullivan
    If you use Online Banking its really easy.
    Select your credit card from ‘My Overview’ and you will see the money transfer link. Choose this option and follow the instructions.
    Please note, you can only request a money transfer to move the amount of funds you are in credit by and not the amount refunded to you by the merchant. For example, if you received a refund of £300 yet are in credit of £200(showing as -£200), please only transfer the £200.
    Hope this helps!!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • That's brilliant @25H , thanks for stepping in and confirming this - Keigan
  • That's brilliant @25H , thanks for stepping in and confirming this - Keigan
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap