Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

05-11-20 , 11:47

The ability to download transactions as a qif is there (don't know if it disappeared and came back again or I was just not switched on that day).

From the standard new website, it only offers the choice of csv or tsv.
    However, going the path of selecting 'more->manage account' to get to the old web site and then 'view transactions' you are presented with the options for csv, tsv or qif.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 1,066

05-11-20 , 12:04

Hi @sluggy

I'm sorry that you are no longer able to download transactions in .qif format.
    You may do so in Microsoft Excel compatible format (csv) or tsv.

• Log in to Online Banking and click on the arrow to expand your selected account.
    • Within the Transaction Tab, click on the Download button towards the top right hand side where you will be presented with an option to download your transactions in either a Microsoft Excel compatible format (csv) or tsv.
    • Once you have selected your file format, your transactions will be downloaded within your current browser tab.
    • Best Wishes,
    • Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 456
    Given: 1,046

05-11-20 , 16:44

Thanks for helping here @CSKBrambles :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

21-12-20 , 10:59

Why has this suddenly been disabled from your website - I have used this for years and come this month and now can only download transactions in CSV or TSV neither of which are of use for my accounts software?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for that link - complete nightmare not been able to download in .qif
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 1,066

21-12-20 , 16:09

Hi @jill2308

I'm sorry but you are no longer able to download transactions in .qif format.

You may only do so in Microsoft Excel compatible format (csv) or tsv.
    ​​​​​​​

• Log in to Online Banking and click on the arrow to expand your selected account.
    • Within the Transaction Tab, click on the Download button towards the top right hand side where you will be presented with an option to download your transactions in either a Microsoft Excel compatible format (csv) or tsv.
    • Once you have selected your file format, your transactions will be downloaded within your current browser tab
    • Best Wishes,
    • Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

18-01-21 , 17:38

For credit cars you only need to go to Manage Account>>View Transactions>>Transaction Summary and select the required format, in this case .qif (Quicken and MS Money)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

10-05-21 , 15:26

I agree with the others, I use the QIF file format to download into Microsoft money, its no use being in CSV format, please can yuo reinstate the QIF file format.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 64

10-05-21 , 15:48

Hi @xxxrowdyyatesxxx, thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid that we only support .csv and .tsv formats at the moment. I will pass on your comment as some feedback which we constantly review to improve our services.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7

15-05-21 , 10:14

I want to add my voice to this too.

I also require the QIF format for exporting transactions, CSV and TSV are no use as I need to spend time reformatting these.

As people have said, other Banks seem to be fine offering that as an export option and you used to as well - what not just bring it back?!?!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

18-05-21 , 12:29

@CSKBrambles - I can't believe that this has been removed yet again! upto today I could access QIF format by going into manage account view transactions download in QIF - however this has been removed - my accounts package does not recognise CSV and TSV this means manually entering around 100 transactions every month also it appears that you cannot even select a to and from date but the last 90 days!- if this is going to be the case I will definitely be changing credit cards - can you confirm if this will be reinstated before I change cards?