Amending /correcting Claim details for Car Insurance Policy

Just looking
    My car insurance policy information has recorded that I am at fault for a claim made just as my previous company car was returned. This was updated by Tesco Bank staff.
    I had reported a scratch on that company car whilst it was parked outside my house but the car has since been returned. How do I change my new policy on my new car to show that I was not at fault for the claim? I have tried amending online but either cannot see how to or that it is not something you can change online.
  • 2 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi @GW60
    Please don’t worry as there’s no need to declare the claim on your new policy, unless it has paid out and is recorded against you.
    That is not the case here as the notes have been recorded in your favour.
    Kind regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi @GW60
    I'm sorry to hear you've not been able to complete your amendment online.
    Best thing is for you to contact the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 for changes who will be only too happy to assist you.
    Alternatively you could send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' fom here to see if they can be of any assistance to you.
    Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your policy number.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Best regards, Caz @25H