• Dispute

Hi I have submitted a dispute form for a transaction and I have now received rejection from Tesco without explaining why. I don't really understand why this was rejected and if I need to provide additional info. I was directed by Tesco to this site if I don't agree with this however without explaining exactly how to continue the dispute. Someone here to help?
  • Hi I have submitted a dispute form for a transaction and I have now received rejection from Tesco without explaining why. I don't really understand why this was rejected and if I need to provide additional info. I was directed by Tesco to this site if I don't agree with this however without explaining exactly how to continue the dispute. Someone here to help?
  • Hi @Eastin1026
    I'm sorry to hear this, there should have been a reason quoted for the rejection of your claim.
    Please send Tesco Bank a private message so they can check your claim out and provide an explanation.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bankthen scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    ​​​​​​​You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @Eastin1026
    I'm sorry to hear this, there should have been a reason quoted for the rejection of your claim.
    Please send Tesco Bank a private message so they can check your claim out and provide an explanation.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bankthen scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    ​​​​​​​You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap