• Dispute reported for goods not received on the 4th August! No response from Tesco!

I reported a dispute on the 4th August for some goods I have not received. The company was based in China and is now no longer trading, yet they have my money! I chased the dispute on the 16th September with Tesco as it had then been 6 weeks and I have still received no response! I understand Covid is making things take longer but this is crazy!
  • I reported a dispute on the 4th August for some goods I have not received. The company was based in China and is now no longer trading, yet they have my money! I chased the dispute on the 16th September with Tesco as it had then been 6 weeks and I have still received no response! I understand Covid is making things take longer but this is crazy!
  • Hi @Sammy96 , I'm sorry to hear that. So I can check the status of your claim can you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with the details?
  • Hi @Sammy96 , I'm sorry to hear that. So I can check the status of your claim can you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with the details?
  • Hi @Sammy96
    I'm sorry to hear this is taking longer than usual.
    As RossM has suggested please send Tesco Bank a private message so they can check your claim out and provide you with an update.Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Warm wishes, Caroline
  • Hi @Sammy96
    As RossM has suggested please send Tesco Bank a private message so they can check your claim out and provide you with an update.Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Warm wishes, Caroline
  • Hi @Sammy96
    As RossM has suggested please send Tesco Bank a private message so they can check your claim out and provide you with an update.Please click on this link @Tesco-Bankthen scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @Sammy96
    As RossM has suggested please send Tesco Bank a private message so they can check your claim out and provide you with an update.Please click on this link @Tesco-Bankthen scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap