Unauthorised payment

Just looking
    I need to dispute an amount on my account but the help just goes round in circles. The telephone number given provides an automated response that says go to the web. The Community says go to the web. Searching for "Chargeback form" goes to the Community Help Desk. This is mad. Please just send me a link direct to the chargeback form that I need to complete to get the disputed item cancelled. (By the way, I cannot get in touch with the named supplier to dispute the charge as they don't appear to exist!)
  • 5 Replies

• Verified Answer

Above and beyond
    Verified Answer
    Hi there, @dianaakstinaite

I’m sorry to hear about this, it would strongly recommend ending Tesco Bank a private message to have a look at this for you.

1. Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

2. Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

3. A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

4. Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

5. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode

You will receive a secure reply to your private message.

Rrgards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi @dianedebnam
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    Here is the information you need with disputed transactions https://community.tescobank.com/t5/D...edtransactions
    Scroll down to find the one thats mosst applicable to you and click on 'view full article'.
    Warm wishes, Caroline
    Just looking
    Hi Caroline - I appreciate your response but it doesn't work. If you go to the correct topic, in my case "I have been charged an item that I haven't authorised" that takes me to another screen that lists some of the possible options. If I then choose "I don't recognise an item on my statement" the next screen says call the help desk. The help desk isn't working, and a recorded message says go back to the web. It's a vicious circle that I can't break.

Happily, CSKBrambles seems to have offered a direct email address and I will use that.

Jack

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks CSKBRambles - helpful. I have done what you suggest.

Jack😊
    Community superstar
    Hi @dianedebnam
    I'm sorry the link didn't help you.
    The best thing is for you to send Tesco Bank a private message from here.
    The procedure changed when the community moved.

To send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.
    Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details of the disputed amount.
    You will receive a reply that is secure and private to your private message from Tesco Bank.
    Hope this helps!!
    Warm regard, Caz @25H
    Above and beyond
    Thanks Jack, @dianedebnam

I appreciate the mention, and hope everything works out well for you.
    Please keep in touch, and let us know how you get on.

Best wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles