Introduce Yourself

Former Community Manager
    I reckon I've probably raised somewhere between £7000 and £8000

im also part of several groups for breast cancer ladies and help promote awareness of several cancer conditions.

That is amazing work @Gills1901, when you're able to start fundraising again, I would love to hear some of the things you have planned!
    Hello Sarah, I have tried to arrange for a chargeback to my credit card. However I keep on being directed to a disputes page that only seems to be dealing with holidays! No matter what type of dispute form I choose it always asks me if it is to do with car hire, accommodation, or cruises. I even received an email asking for more information and when I clicked on the link it wanted to know travel details. Today I telephoned several times, each time I spoke to a different person and was either given directions to web pges for holiday disputes or given email addresses that do not accept replies. Whilst Jack, Bradley, David, Alan, Vera-Joyce, and Praveena, tried their best to help, all of them misled me or gave me incorrect or misleading information. I have found the whole experience distressing. As aa loyal customer of TESCO for over 20 years I am reluctant to bypass them and go directly to the ombudsman, but with the best will in the world, I have no other choice
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @dunwell505, I'm really sorry to hear that. Can you please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank so we can take a look into this for you?
    Community superstar
    Hi @dunwell505

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I see ChristinaG has responded to your message and has offered to look into this for you.

To send Tesco Bank a private message click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Hi everyone,

I’m Sarah from the Tesco Bank community team and welcome to the community if this is your first visit!

I’d really like to get to know you all, so the team and I wanted to create a place where everyone can say hello and share a bit about themselves.

This is a community for Tesco Bank members to offer each other advice, but it's also a social community, so I’d love to hear from you!

Here’s a bit about myself first. I’ve been in the Community team for 3 and a half years now and with Tesco Bank for just over 10 years. My background is financial services, having worked for Halifax and Bank of Scotland for 11 years prior to this. I have two young children aged 4 and 8 and when they are not keeping me busy I love going to the gym and all things exercised related.

So, over to you. Some of these questions might get you started below:

• Why did you decide to join the community?
    • How are you finding it so far?
    • What hobbies do you love in your spare time?
    • Are you an expert at anything?
    • What’s a really weird fact about yourself?

You can also speak to me directly if you need anything, so feel free to send me a private message any time.

That’s it for now. Say hello below! 

Sarah
    Hi, I'm T1987 and will appreciate to receive an updates of the Tesco end life Laptops, computers and monitors tft. How do I buy them from TESCO IN BULK?
    Former Community Manager
    Hello everyone, I'm new here! My name is Marshall and I'm 35 years old)

Hi, thanks for joining! How are you finding the Community so far?
    Adore Guinea pigs - kept feeling last few summers have been too hot to think about keeping one in garden. I have 2 Connemara ponies instead mother and 10month son. Keep up good veterinary work😄

- - - Updated - - -

Drumsmel - hi - new here. I’m a university library assistant. Play drums semi professionally - when there’s any gigs!
    own 2 intelligent Connemara ponies. Shall call into Tesco for reduce price 🥕
    Former Community Manager
    Drumsmel - hi - new here. I’m a university library assistant. Play drums semi professionally - when there’s any gigs!
    own 2 intelligent Connemara ponies. Shall call into Tesco for reduce price 🥕

Welcome to the Community! Whats the biggest gig you have played? I'm a huge concert fan so really interested to hear!
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Ann, currently living in Lincolnshire since 2014 after 23 years overseas.
    I was made redundant last June so have decided to take early retirement - far less stress!!

Is anyone else currently having issues with The Tesco Bank App? I have had to re-register on it every day for the past week! :(
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @Elegantlady, welcome to the Community! Could you please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank so we can take a closer look?