Introduce Yourself

Just looking
    Hi all 👋 ,
    My name is Joy, I joined the community as I needed help.. and I got it 😁

I have 5 grown up children and 13 grandchildren. I only work part time now as I worked long and hard up till very recently, I am due to retire soon and was finding things tiring☺️

I like to walk whenever I can and I enjoy a bit of crochet

Hope you're all well 💕😘
    Former Community Manager
    Welcome @Weebird, I'm doing great thanks. Yourself?

13 Grandchildren must keep you busy. Between us, my partner and I have 3 children and that takes up enough time. Christmas and other events must be really special with a family that size if you can have everyone together.

Glad to hear that you got the help you needed and hope you stick around for a look around the community and a chat. This place exists for our customers :)
    Fresh Eyes
    I've purchased a car insurance Policy 8298247E.
    You system doesn't recognise my details when I try and register so I can't downloard and get the policy and cover note.
    I may have been stupid enough to mis-type my details and as a result I can't log in or get me an authorisation code.
    You'll have the details on the insurance policy - can you please find me a way to get into the system!
    Regards
    Derek

*Mod edit* - personal details removed
    Your Community Expert
    I've purchased a car insurance Policy 8298247E.
    You system doesn't recognise my details when I try and register so I can't downloard and get the policy and cover note.
    I may have been stupid enough to mis-type my details and as a result I can't log in or get me an authorisation code.
    You'll have the details on the insurance policy - can you please find me a way to get into the system!
    Regards
    Derek

*Mod edit* - personal details removed
    Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! If you send us a private message here, we'll be able to check the details for you
    Fresh Eyes
    Hello I am Elaine cordingley I am new to this lol I am happy married to Robert and have 7 Children and 24 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren I am retired Now I was a dinner lady for 30 years we live in Droylsden Tameside happy to be part of the community hello everyone
    Former Community Manager
    Hi @Cordingley67, welcome to the Community! Glad to have you here and can't wait to read your posts! All those Grandkids must keep you busy!! Between myself and my partner, we have 3 kids and that can be a lot sometimes!
    Last edited by KellyT; 01-03-22 at 15:09. Reason: typo
    Community superstar
    Hello Elaine @Cordingley67

Great to have you join the Community.
    Bet Christmas is amazing when you all get together.

Caz
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi All,

I am Adewale Adegoroye from Woolwich, London. I have a Clubcard Credit card since about 3 months ago; though I have been able to enjoy it because of the pending balance transfer but am sure that will be sorted out soon. I just found the forum.

Great work guys
    Former Community Manager
    @Adeguk Welcome to the Community :)
    Window shopper
    I'm Toby from Sheffield. I am interested in Criminology and Comedy (how strange & vast is that)
    I am living with multiple physical health issues along with mental health and I also struggle with life and people due to being Autistic.

Hi everyone,

I’m Sarah from the Tesco Bank community team and welcome to the community if this is your first visit!

I’d really like to get to know you all, so the team and I wanted to create a place where everyone can say hello and share a bit about themselves.

This is a community for Tesco Bank members to offer each other advice, but it's also a social community, so I’d love to hear from you!

Here’s a bit about myself first. I’ve been in the Community team for 3 and a half years now and with Tesco Bank for just over 10 years. My background is financial services, having worked for Halifax and Bank of Scotland for 11 years prior to this. I have two young children aged 4 and 8 and when they are not keeping me busy I love going to the gym and all things exercised related.

So, over to you. Some of these questions might get you started below:

• Why did you decide to join the community?
    • I joined to see what other people ask and what answers people get.
    • How are you finding it so far?
    • So far so good.
    • What hobbies do you love in your spare time?
    • I try stay active on social media as it's a great way to network and connect with others, I also enjoy watching true crime shows and I also enjoy Agatha Christie crime such as Poirot.
    • Are you an expert at anything?
    • I'm an expert in nothing! (does that count) ?
    • What’s a really weird fact about yourself?
    • Not sure and I dare not ask my wife.

You can also speak to me directly if you need anything, so feel free to send me a private message any time.

That’s it for now. Say hello below! 

Sarah