Device change problem for online banking

Good Morning, Can someone help me please? I have searched and searched for an email address for Tesco Banking in order to contact them regarding changing a device on which my app was installed. I have recently moved to Dubai and so have needed to change my phone, however now when I'm trying to log in it saying it needs to send me a one off access code?! This is a problem as I cannot access my english sim, therefore I am unable to pay my bill and cannot contact anyone about the matter?!
    I'm worried I will miss my due date for the bill and will be charged for doing so.

Please help ASAP.

Kindest Regards,
    Nichola Davies
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi ,

I'm sorry you are having issues with our app! In order to get help resolving this issue you will need to contact our Online Helpdesk. Please call the overseas number, +44141 278 7386 and an adviser can assist. If they are unable to get you logged back in to the app then ask them to transfer you through to the Credit Card department. This way you will still be able to pay your bill and could even ask to set up a monthly direct debit to pay the full monthly amount.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Josh - Customer Care