Online banking

Online banking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Protection Insurance (PPI)

What can I do if I’m unhappy with your decision?

If you remain dissatisfied after receiving our decision on your complaint you have the right to refer the matter to:

The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR

You can telephone them on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 or visit their website for further information.