Online banking

Online banking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Protection Insurance (PPI)

I have already submitted a complaint about undisclosed commission/profit share, what should I do now?

If you have already submitted a complaint to us regarding undisclosed high commission and/or profit share you may have received an acknowledgement from us advising that we would place your case on hold pending the rules and guidance on PPI complaints being published/implemented. The new FCA rules and guidance came into force on 29 August 2017 and we will be contacting you with our final decision on your complaint therefore there is no need for you to contact us again.

Version History
Revision #
1 of 1
Last update:
‎25-08-2017 09:36 AM
Updated by:

Hi there 

Ive already made a claim for a sum of money. I have to sign and send off with proof of address because it was different from the one before. All my statements and utilities are done online. I'm trying to get the company to send me a statement through the post, but I'm having trouble. 

I have taken a photo shot of the statement online. Can I email this to you and post the exceptance form ?

with regards

D A Davies

Hi @Taffythegreat


We don't exchange any documentation via email I'm afraid, it all needs to be sent in the post. We wouldn't be able to accept screenshot copies or online statements either, we'd need to have a statement sent to us in a form that it was delivered to you. If you were to phone your bank or utility provider, they should be able to send you an old statement (dated at a time that you lived at the previous address) to your new address. Alternatively, we would be able to accept a council tax bill that was downloaded online. 


Hi, I have a completed ppi claim form to return and the letter says that a prepaid envelope is enclosed.  It wasn’t with my letter so which address do I return the form to? 

Thanks in advance

I'm sorry to hear that @Phlips. Here's the address to use: Tesco Bank, PO Box 17402, Edinburgh, EH12 1FT.