Online banking

Online banking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Protection Insurance (PPI)

How do I make a complaint about undisclosed high commission and/or profit share?

If you want to complain, you should do so as soon as possible and before the deadline on 29 August 2019. For information on how to make a complaint, please visit here.

There is no need to use a Claims Management Company (CMC) or a solicitor to make your complaint. CMCs and solicitors are likely to charge you a fee for their services. If you contact us directly we will assess your complaint in exactly the same way that we treat complaints sent in by a CMC or solicitor and you won't be charged any fees by us. If you choose to use a CMC or solicitor, you should check that they are authorised.