cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone X and Face ID with our Mobile App

Highlighted
Community Manager

iPhone X and Face ID with our Mobile App

Apple has introduced a new and exciting way to log in on their new iPhone X with Face ID. If you haven’t heard, this functionality replaces Touch ID, so instead of using your fingerprint to open your iPhone, all you have to do is look at it.

Ease and accessibility are at the top of our list when it comes to our mobile app. That's why we've worked hard to make Face ID work with our app from day one. If you have an iPhone X and have Face ID enabled, then you can use it to log in to our app at a glance, and even authenticate transactions like adding a payee or completing a balance transfer.

E2_YourCommunityImage.png

You can find out more about the functionality, its security and safety on Apple’s support site

Here at Tesco Bank, we aim to keep on top of the latest technologies that will make banking easier for you. Let us know your thoughts below on using Face ID and what you think of using it with our Mobile App.

2 REPLIES
New to this

Re: iPhone X and Face ID with our Mobile App

This was broken when you released the app update on Friday, I just got word from your developers that it's now fixed and I just tried enabling it again and it is now working properly.

Thanks

Your Community Expert

Re: iPhone X and Face ID with our Mobile App

I'm glad to hear that the app is now working for you @BrokenHope!