Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
93368members
27665posts

Thomas Cook

Highlighted
Here to help

Re: Thomas Cook

Hello there. As soon as Thomas Cook went down, I send you the information requested, for my flight-only purchase made with Tesco Credit car. I received a flurry of emails in the first few days, saying everything was being actioned, but haven't heard anything for quite some time. Is it normal for it to take this long for a refund or has something gone wrong?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi Keiva, I'm sorry to hear this. Can you please send us a private message with your full name, DOB, postcode and email address so we can look into getting an update for you? - Thomas

Highlighted
Here to help

Re: Thomas Cook Sports Packages?

Hi, I’m getting a bit frustrated now with your claims process. I have done as asked but it is now four weeks since I sent all my paperwork to you. 

You say you’re waiting for further instructions however, as these claims are being made under the section 75 Supplier Failure what other instructions could you possibly need?

Thanks

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @YNWA, I'm sorry you feel this way. If you send us a DM, we can get an update on your claim - Thomas

Highlighted
Here to help

Hi, thank you for your reply however I am unfamiliar with sending DMs therefore is there an easier way for you to update me with my claim please?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Click on the Tesco-Bank profile and you'll see an option near the top right hand side of the profile that says 'Private Message'. From here you can send us a private message and we can look into getting an update for you - Thomas

Highlighted
Here to help

Hi Thomas, you’re not making this easy are you! Ok, got the private message bit but what are the Send to details?

Kindly appreciate that not everyone is computer savvy and may need further advice on how to do this.

Unfortunately, this is testing my patience with Tesco Bank even more!

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Can you please send us a message with your full name, date of birth, postcode and email address? - Thomas

Highlighted
Here to help

Thomas - im trying my hardest here but could you please inform as to what the SEND TO details are as whatever name/details I enter my message will not send!

Thanks

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Please send this to the Tesco-Bank account - Thomas