Did you mean: 
93407members
27679posts

Thomas Cook

Highlighted
Little helper

Re: Thomas Cook

Ok - thanks Kelly

I think it's looking unlikely I will get comparable flights but I won't give up hope yet !

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi I booked my holiday with Thomas cook last week, I still have my flight due to them being book through easy jet but how to I claim back my hotel and transfer money that I paid for with credit card?
Many thanks
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi Jackie, the best thing to do is to send any invoices you have to the email address provided in the post above including all the details. Our team will review this once your claim has been received, and get back to you with an update as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused - Clare

Highlighted
Little helper

Thanks Kelly, I will do two seperate emails, one for each claim. 

Highlighted
Little helper

I had sent an email yesterday requesting as refund for Thomas Cook flights booked for next June to Orlando i did not recieve a reciept confirmation. I noted from previous posts that some users had recieved a reciept email i have not ?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Our receipt email isn't guaranteed, however, could I ask you to check your spam folder? – Keigan

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi i have had to rebook my flights but have had to change airport to another airport over two hundred miles away,is there any possibility of claiming for consequential losses?

Highlighted
Little helper

Checked nothing there will keep a look out for a reply, appreciate you will have a large volume of enquiries are you working to any SLA's for reponses ? We have already booked our Villa so we want to get the flights sorted to tie in with the Villa dates ASAP.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

I'm sorry to hear this, @Heliotrope. This isn't possible, I'm afraid - Keigan

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

As soon as we receive your email, we will progress your claim as soon as possible, @stevenmcwilliam – Keigan