Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
77788members
22524posts

Thomas Cook

Here to Help

Re: Thomas Cook

All gone quiet now since I resent my information any update again please?
Every Little Helps

Mmm we the same think tesco like quietness.
Every Little Helps

Mmm we the same think tesco like quietness. Crap customer service for a bank !!!!!!!
Highlighted
Every Little Helps

Every Little Helps

Absolutely disgusting service for their customers I am thinking about going to the press about it all!!!!
Here to Help

Hi.  I've been waiting for Tesco Bank to refund my Thomas Cook flight costs for a few months now - the last update I had was on 4 October from yourselves, stating that your team began processing claims that week.   That's almost 7 weeks.  Any idea when my money will be refunded?  Thanks. Jez

Your Community Expert

Hi @AT16, I've replied to your private message to confirm that we processed your refund earlier this month. I hope this clarifies things for you - Ross

Your Community Expert

Hi @jdb03514, I'm sorry to hear this. The Thomas Cook disputes team are hoping to complete all refunds by the end of today. Please give it a couple of days and if you don't hear anything else, please get back in touch - Christina 

Every Little Helps

I am still waiting for my refund despite submitting my claim and invoices on 23rd Sept at 6am! I spent 45mins on hold to speak to a human being Sat and was told my claim would be processed by 20th Nov and I would receive a text to tell me it had gone through and if there were any issues I would be called. Surprise surprise it’s now 21st Nov, no text, no call, no refund! The shocking way in which you have treated your customers throughout this situation is beyond appalling, no updates at any stage unless I want to waste 45mins of my life again trying to find out what’s going on and why I was lied to!
Your Community Expert

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear this. So we can look into this for you, can you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank? To send a private message, please toggle the search bar to 'users' and search 'Tesco-Bank', click on our profile and then 'send message'.