Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
76853members
22129posts

Thomas Cook

Every Little Helps

Re: Thomas Cook

Done, at last! 

So how many weeks do I have to wait now for a response I wonder!

Here to Help

Is there any news on claims that have been/are being processed. This process seems to be taking a long time.

Every Little Helps

Good evening. Please can you help assure me that my claim for a refund for flights-only with Thomas Cook, is being handled by yourselves.

Booking made on 22nd August 2019 for a flight on Sunday 28th June 2020, 10.35am from Manchester Airport to New York JFK, with Thomas Cook Airlines. Return flight was Tuesday 14th July, 2020 at 10pm, from New York JFK back to Manchester.

We had the Premiere Single World Insurance package at a price of £40.84 and the cost of the flight package was £650.82 incl. the insurance package.

We made our claim with a couple of days of Thomas Cook going down and got a flurry of emails confirming receipt of our claim. Since then we have heard nothing for several weeks. Would it be possible for us to have an update as we urgently need to get a replacement flight sorted out and can't do that until we get our refund.

Thank you, Keiva

Thank you for your help.

Your Community Expert

Hi Keiva, I'm sorry to hear this. Could you please send us this information in a private message to Tesco-Bank and I can take a look into this for you? Could you also please remove your personal details from your message above for security purposes? - Christina 

Here to Help

I submitted my credit card claim on 23rd September and have heard nothing back in regards to my refund. Please can you give me an update?
Your Community Expert

Hi @Sophrach1, sorry to hear that you've not had an update yet! Can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode? - Kelly

Here to Help

@Tesco-Bank Mine’s processed and refunded apparently, which is great but I got a text on Friday telling me that. Thursday now and no refund to my card. How long does it take to show up?
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @phil5556, thanks for getting in touch. The funds should be with you in the next 48 hours. I hope this helps :) - Caroline