Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
76815members
22122posts

Thomas Cook

Your Community Expert

Re: Thomas Cook

Hi @GCU, I'm sorry you haven't had a response from us. We received an unprecedented number of emails in regards to the number of people affected, the majority of which were received on 23rd September. We're processing these claims as quickly as we can although we don't have a definitive timescale for this - Thomas

Here to Help

Hi,  I sent you a recorded delivery letter on 23/9 and a copy of this letter by email on 1/10 so my question is why has my refund not been processed yet as you have advised in your posting that you are doing this in date order. I have received an automated email and then no further communication. 

Here to Help

Update since my last message. Looks like recieved my refund in the last 24hrs. I submitted my claim at 19.59 on 23/10/19, called once and sent a private message a few days ago. Don't know if the chasing made it happen faster.
I hope you all get your money soon and are able to enjoy your holidays!
Your Community Expert

Hi @amm01, we are still working through the refunds and will get to your claim as quickly as possible. As outlined above, we don't have a definite timescale however we'll let you know when your claim has been processed - Ainsley

mh3
Every Little Helps

not normally one for posting on message boards, but feel i have been forced in to it by the frustration of dealing with Tesco Bank.

1) submitted my claim before 9.30am on the 23rd. simple straight forward claim

2) quite clear from this forum that claims are not being dealt with in the order they arrived.

3) spoke with Tesco this morning. couldn't answer a) has my claim been allocated to anyone? b) when will it be resolved? 

4) as a very long standing customer i am felling very frustraited by Tesco Management lack of       clarity and responce. After 3 weeks they should have a clear plan and timescale

Here to Help

Submitted section 75 23rd September 10:16am still no personalised update or time schedule. Sent an extra email with no response.

Trying to not let it spoil our holiday but I’m still questioning if the refund will ever arrive.
Your Community Expert

Hi @ShaunL, I'm sorry to hear about this. We are working through the claims as quickly as possible, and we'll be in touch with you once we have processed this. I'm afraid we don't have a timescale due to the unprecedented number or claims we've received, but if there's any issue with your refund we'll ensure we make you aware of this. Apologies for any inconvenience - Ainsley

Highlighted
mh3
Every Little Helps

when do you expect to have an idea of when they will be resolved? 3 weeks in you should be able to estimate how long this will take. is it days, weeks or months?

Here to Help

Hi, I submitted a Section 75 claim re-Thomas Cook and received your acknowledgement on  23rd Sept @ 10.05am. You since said that refunds were being processed in receipt order on 4th October. Can you please advise why I am still waiting for my refund

Your Community Expert

Hi @Higgi53, we are still working through these in order received and will be in touch in due course - Ross