Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
77841members
22547posts

Thomas Cook Refund Update - November

Your Community Expert

Thomas Cook Refund Update - November

Our team are making steady progress processing claims following the guidance from ATOL, and we are working through them as quickly as possible. We expect all claims to be resolved by 20th November and we will contact you individually when we complete your case.

As per our previous communication, if your booking was ATOL protected you should have already progressed your claim through them. More information on how to do this can be found on the ATOL section of the CAA website.

Thank you for your continued patience, it is appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
Here to Help

Re: Thomas Cook Refund Update - November

Good to know that you are making progress but, I submitted my claim 24 Sept 19 and, to date, I have not even received an acknowledgement. I sent a further e-mail to cbk@tescobank.com on 29 Oct to see if my claim has been received but still no acknowledgement.

I will send a Private Message to see if I can get a response with more information.

Here to Help

Hi

I submitted my claim on 23rd September for two flights booked with Thomas Cook. I did not get an automated response and have heard ABSOLUTELY nothing as yet, how can I check that my claim is being processed.

Your Community Expert

@Bobbins I'm very sorry to hear that. Could I ask you to double check that it was sent to cbk@tescobank.com and perhaps check your spam/junk folder? You should certainly have received an automated response. Once you've done that, please private message us @Tesco-Bank and I'll pass this on to our Disputes Team for an update.

Here to Help

Hi, one week later and we have still heard nothing!!

Your Community Expert

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you've not received an update on your claim. I've requested an update for you today, and I've asked that someone from the team contacts you as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this - Clare 

Online Shopper

I sent all my Thomas cook invoices in immediately it happened. Got a confirmation, then got a letter end of October asking me to call. Was told they did not have my email and then they found it and things would happen soon and I would be hearing from them. I followed up again on email, no response, tried all the numbers I have but all are recorded messages and non for help with Thomas Cook. I have just read in the forum by KirstyW that all should be completed by 20th November. Has my claim been lost again. Can someone help please? M

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi Mary, can you send a message to @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB, postcode and email address so I can check the account? - Ross