cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new look for our iOS Mobile App

Community Manager

The new look for our iOS Mobile App

The new look for our iOS Mobile App pic 1 v2.png

We’ve just made an update to how our iOS Mobile App looks. If you’re an iPhone user and you have downloaded our app, you’ll have already noticed the visual change to almost every screen, and even our Mobile App’s icon. For some time we have been reworking the visuals in our app to be more aligned to the rest of Tesco Bank and other Tesco apps: adopting the simple colour palette and keeping everything clear and to the point so that managing your accounts is as easy and as natural as possible.

The new look for our iOS Mobile App pic 2.png

Don’t worry, we’ve not forgotten about our Android users. Rest assured these changes will come into our Android app in an update later in the year.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on how we have changed our app, so please feel free to leave us a reply below. 

12 REPLIES
Occasional Poster

Re: The new look for our iOS Mobile App

it is ok but i think we should have a personalised greetings said HELLO ASHLEY.

Pending Transactions

You can see details of any transactions being processed on your current accounts that are not yet showing on your balance as well this would be good on the app 

Employee

Thanks for the feedback @bristolash91! We'll make sure to pass on your comments to our App team :-)

Just Getting Started

Can't download app on my Android phone
Employee

Sorry to hear that @southygirl! What's happening when you try to download the app? Have you tried clearing the cache on the Google Play Store?

Just Getting Started

Tried to download doesn't recognize my Android phone just tried with my Android tablet the same it is not compatible with either
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having issues with this. So we can look into this further and see what we can do to help, please give our online helpdesk a call on 0345 300 3511 (24/7) - Ross

Occasional Poster

When is the new look mobile app available on Android?  It's been months!

Employee

Hi @Phil, sorry for the delay! I'm afraid I can't confirm a date right now, but it is coming very soon. When I can give you an exact date, I'll be back in touch.

Just Getting Started

When is the app coming to Andriod and why are Andriod users second fiddle? Iphone customers are clearly more important? 

This was posted in February and it said 'Andriod App coming later on in the year' it's now coming towards the end of July. 

Surly the App is going to be released soon? It's such a big deal as the App is fundermental to people using the Current Account service!