New to the Mobile Banking App

Any chance you could implement TouchID into the mobile banking app? My other banks have this and it's very handy.
  • 4 Replies

Supervisor
    I too would like to see TouchID added to the iOS app (for iPhone 5s and above).
    Employee
    To help you stay in control of your finances you can now setup and manage your Direct Debits to pay your credit card bill.

[img]/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/93iF8CE04253F515944/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/img]

Simply enter the account number and sort code you want to pay from and choose how much you want to pay each month, eg full statement balance, minimum payment or a set amount. It’s as easy as that!

You can also come back at any time to change the account the Direct Debit comes from and the amount you pay.

Not a user of our Mobile App? Here are some ways it can make managing your finances a little easier:

[img]/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/97iD465543C79A43289/image-size/medium?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/img]
    • Check your spending on the go by viewing your transactions – you can even search and sort transactions.
    • Keep track of all your statements and documents wherever you are, and you can print, send or export them straight from the App.
    • Set up a new payee in seconds, and make quick and easy payments and transfers.
    • Use our Save Now function to move money easily from another bank account to your savings account.
    • Add a debit card and pay a credit card bill.
    • Transfer a balance from an existing credit card to a Tesco Bank Credit Card in just a few steps.

Something you’d like to see in the App? We’re always keen to hear what you think and what would make the App even better, please keep your comments and requests coming in. The App is a quick and secure way to bank with Tesco Bank.
    So i wanted to do a realy simple task... I wanted to top up my TESCO pay as you go balance via the tesco bank app ... but seems like this is not possible ....Are you planing to improve your mobile app to at least support a simple feature like this . ( it was still easier to send money to my natwest accound and from that app top up my balance.) btw I love my tesco current account .... but these tiny things ....just killing ....
    Can you please use the app to notify people of planned downtime? That's all planned downtime, not just the ones you decided to share with us. You notified me of planned maintenance on Wednesday evening this week, so I made sure to log-in on Tuesday - only to find out you were out two nights in a row and you didn't notify me about the first. If you're going to be down for hours in a row, people need to know. I had a building contractor waiting for lots of money, I couldn't pay him until you were online.