Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95566members
28877posts

Message for Current Account customers

Highlighted
Little helper

Re: Message for Current Account customers

i have a savings account with Tesco. I cannot log into my account online there - it says there is a systems error error number 042. Is the money still there? I have been advised by Adam that this may be due to forgotten username. But I have not forgotten the username and my online account portal remembers my very distinctive phrase? What is going on?

Highlighted
Little helper

i have a savings account with Tesco. Icannot log into my account online there - it says there is a systems error error number 042. Is the money still there? I have been advised by Adam that this may be due to forgotten username. But I have not forgotten the username and my online account portal remembers my very distinctive phrase? What is going on?

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @llanlis,

Error 042 is an error usually associated with incorrect information being entered for logging in online. Can you please privately message @Anonymous with your full name, DOB and postcode (seperating the characters with spaces) so we can look into this for you

-Tristan

Highlighted
Here to help

Just two words. Inform and reassure. You could have saved us all a lot of anxiety if you had most used this community, Facebook or twitter to let us know we were not alone as we sat on the phone for hours on Saturday night. It should not have been up to me to pass on information to your customers  on this community forum on Sunday morning using information I had found on money expert  website. And to cap it all why did you send a text to me at 4.30 am this morning. Listen to your customers and learn.

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @maisym00,

I'm sorry you're having trouble using your card and the inconvenience caused. Can you privately message your full name, DOB and post code (seperating the characters with spaces) to @Anonymous and we will look into this for you - Tristan

Highlighted
Just looking

Do you consider private messages on Twitter a secure and appropriate mechanism for asking customers for their account identifiable data, this seems most insecure & inappropriate 

Highlighted
Just looking

Can you tell me why your website is not being updated with information and contact details & I am having to resort to using the BBC news website to try and find out what is going on?

According to earlier reports on the BBC, customers can go to Tesco Extra's to obtain cash but no details on your website on this either

This is worse than poor and a communications failure

Highlighted
Pitching in

Let's be honest if tesco have to reissue 20 thousand debit cards this is going to be weeks before its full resolved. In the mean time I'm left with taking a 15 mile round trip to access my money.
Highlighted
Pitching in

Also no mention in store that you can get cash out. I was in an extra store earlier when my card got declined and I had to leave my shopping!! Extremely poor communication.
Highlighted
Little helper

I was unable to get cash out of an AGM despite your recent update!