Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95227members
28726posts

Message for Current Account customers

Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

Re: Message for Current Account customers

When are we compensated for the massive inconvenience of not being able to bank online? Apologies and pandering are not good enough -- this should not have happened in the first place, and it's hugely unfair that customers suffer as a result of Tesco Bank's poor security.

Highlighted
Here to help

Thanks for the quick response Adam. Fully appreciate it as I can see you are busy.

I've withdrawn cash on the card so using it isnt an issue but will be monitoring my account closely.

Once again thank you

Highlighted
Pitching in

I agree its very easy to say sorry, that's simply not good enough. Tesco should issue a fully detailed explanation as to what went wrong, what it's doing to prevent this in future, what compesation it will provide for all the customer its harrased and continues to harass so far. If you can't then I might as well move my savings and fund out of your bank to someone that cares about its customers.

Highlighted
Here to help

The text said I can use my card, but I cannot use my debit card and my card is being declined at ATMs.
It's not just inconvenient, but so embarrassing I can't even pay for parking!
Will my direct debits be blocked too?

Will my card be re activated, or do I need a new one?

It's not like there is even a branch we can go to for help
Highlighted
Window shopper

silly me! thank you.

Highlighted
Employee

@Scotty306 Sorry you're having trouble using your card and that you've been unable to withdraw cash. You should not have any problems with your direct debits coming out of your account but we will need to issue you with a new card.

Please send a Private Message to @Anonymous with your full name, DOB, postcode and mobile number inc. a space between each character. 

Highlighted
Little helper

I also tried to use my card in Tesco's yesterday but it was declined. Do I just wait to see if a replacement appears in the post (7 to 10 days)? Impossible to ask anybody as Tesco still appear to be unable to provide any reasonable customer service level.

Highlighted
Little helper

@AdamF I have just PM'd you with the details you have previously requested from others so that you may be able to investigate the difference between my current and available balances.

Many thanks

Highlighted
Employee

@clamar I've literally just responded there 🙂 

Highlighted
Employee

@sgrowe Sorry you were unable to use your card and that you've not been able to speak to anyone regarding this. If you send @Anonymous a message with your full name, DOB, postcode and mob number with a space between each character we can look into this for you.