Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95571members
28879posts

Message for Current Account customers

Highlighted
Little helper

Re: Message for Current Account customers

Hi, my card has just been declined. Recieved a message on signing in to the app that I need to deposit money to avoid charges as a payment in excess of £1000 is due and their are insufficient funds in the account. The account balance is still as expected and no pending items. Sit tight?

Highlighted
Here to help

I have had the text to say my card was frozen but no activity that I can see.

Will I require a new card from you?

Highlighted
Little helper

I am now being charged as direct debits are not being paid...my car insurance will be canceeled and I cannot get too work...cannot draw any money..tottally f...... wheres my call back and what am i supposed to live on...will my wages be paid in...very angry and already changing accounts...

Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

Yes, I got this message - at 4am! Why does Tesco always do this? Is there someone who thinks its funny? Very annoying.

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Call back

Hi @Nathanf107

We don't currently have a specific timescale for when you will receive a call back. When did you request this?

Highlighted
Employee

@Millbib Sorry that you've been unable to use your card because of this and that such a large sum is pending. Can you please send a private message to @Anonymous with your full name, DOB, postcode and mobile number? When sending your details please include a space in between each character. 

Highlighted
Employee

@mubbles If you've received this text then we will need to have a new card issued to you. Whilst you're waiting on this you should still be able to use your current card for chip and pin and ATM transactions but not online or contactless ones. Please continue to monitor your account over the next 7 - 10 working days for any suspicious activity and if you notice anything please get in touch.

Highlighted
Little helper

I was told over the phone by one of your collage that they would contact me
Highlighted
Employee

@Nathanf107 If you have been advised of this over the phone then you will receive a call back as soon as we are able to complete this. 

Highlighted
Employee

Hi @denys57 I'm sorry for the issues you've had and that you have been affected by this incident. Direct debits shouldnot be affected by this issue and it will not stop any money being paid into your account. If you send @Anonymous a message with the details and format requested from other customers we can look into this for you.