Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95109members
28662posts

Message for Current Account customers

Highlighted
Here to help

Re: Message for Current Account customers

Will do Adam.  I did see a reply by the way, but the embedded question was overlooked.

Appreciate that you are all rather busy today.

Highlighted
Employee

@Telc1999 If you've not had any unusual transactions then this is a good sign however we will still need to check this for you and I'm sorry you've been unable to use the card. Can you please send me a private message with the details requested and in the format requested? Thanks

Highlighted
Employee

Hi @Leah, your card has been cancelled but rather than place a full block on the account you are still able to use the card at an ATM and for chip and pin transactions. You'll be unable to process contactless or online transactions. 

If you've not noticed any suspicious transactions then you don't need to get in touch with us but I would urge you to keep an eye on the account for the next 10 days for any suspicious transactions and speak with us if you've noticed anything.

Highlighted
Here to help

Hi Adam

What information do you need and how do I pm you?
Highlighted
Window shopper

You say I can still logon to my online account, but I can't! I've recently changed my computer and the system wants additional verification. The call back rings my number but gives no one time access code and times out after 30 seconds. How can I get online to check my account?

Highlighted
Employee

@kaytee this issue has not prevented customers from logging in. If you are requesting a one time access code to your landline then you need to make a verbal response before the code will be read out to you. Please try this again and say hello/hi etc when the phone rings.

Highlighted
Employee

I've sent you a message now @Telc1999 🙂 

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi my bank has been affected. Do I need to contact tesco bank to resolve this or will it be refunded automatically

Thanks
Highlighted
Employee

Hi @Daniel9807 I'm sorry that you're account has also been affected by this incident. Please send a message to me and & @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB, postcode and mobile number so that we can look into this for you. When sending details, please include a space in between each character. 

Highlighted
Little helper

Call back

Hi
Just wondering when was I going to get a call back as I was told I would get one but nothing yet