Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95227members
28726posts

Message for Current Account customers

Highlighted
Pitching in

Re: Message for Current Account customers

Me too @F4RR4H59 I've now been told I can get cash out from tesco extra and it's likley I'll need a new card.
Highlighted
Pitching in

My card has been declined in 2 ATMs this evening. I think Tesco don't really know what they are doing. 

Highlighted
Little helper

Have Read all theses comments. I want to know why I was told to destroy my card. I was told there was a complete block.
Highlighted
Little helper

i am acctually quite pleased tesco informed me about there currant problems why dont people realise they are not the only ones affected by these problems and there are thousands that have to b delt with im sure a bit of patience will go a long way to help solving problems and it is not just tesco that is having fraud problems

Highlighted
Here to help

This is all lies we have been left with no money no use of our cards we have no access to our cash, two kids to feed, bus fares to pay, petrol needed and no answer on how the hell we get our cash only told can use card when can't and then 7-10days for new cards however all our money in frozen so please tell me how we survive 10 days with no cash, my daughter needs bus fare at £16.00 a week she also needs school lunches, the car needs diesel, I have bills due payment that occur interest. I really appreciated tescos are trying but you have left family's with no cash and no answer to when they can obtain money. Answers please we can not go 7-10 days with no money!!
Highlighted
Pitching in

I

@greasy21 wrote:

i am acctually quite pleased tesco informed me about there currant problems why dont people realise they are not the only ones affected by these problems and there are thousands that have to b delt with im sure a bit of patience will go a long way to help solving problems and it is not just tesco that is having fraud problems

I do agree that many people are affected. My anger with Tesco isn't the fraud its self, but the way they have dealt with it:

- Asking thousands of customers to phone, when there were not enough staff to answer and phoning was pointless since the person who answered just took my number, which they already had as they had sent me a text asking me to phone...

- Not updating the IVR message on the phone, social media or this website to explain what was happening until mid Sunday morning

- Supplying ambigous and unclear messages about what transactions were available and blocked on Sunday

- Supplying false information (Chip and PIN transactions are still available) yesterday via this website and the media, when this is not correct. Seemingly continuing to say these transactions are available despite thousands of tweets, facebook messages and comments in the media from people who have had Chip and PIN transactions declined.

Highlighted
Here to help

Nope we tried this yesterday morning and as of this morning the payment is still not showing in the other bank account.
Highlighted
Here to help

Also have tried the faster payment option but for us this is not working either I can see no money missing and I appreciate Tescos are trying. It honestly when you have no access whatsoever to your own money it's very worrying. I have currently managed to speak to someone who has gaurenteed a call back by 1030, I would just like to be able to get some petrol, food and kids bus fares. 

Highlighted
Employee

Hi @lion

I'm glad to hear that the account is back to normal. Any updates we have about the accounts will be posted on this Community page, so it may be worth keeping an eye on here for any updates. 

We are doing our best to call all our customers who have requested a call-back, although we can't guarantee exactly when the call will be. Let us know if you've not heard anything over the next few days. 

Highlighted
Little helper

hi 

do u know how long the online payments to retailers, online shopping, any online payments will be desabled for ?