Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Monarch Airlines

Your Community Expert

Re: Help with Monarch Airlines

I'm afraid we don't have an exact timescale for when these claims will be dealt with, but as soon as we have an update for you we will be in touch. We're mostly processing claims in a chronological order, but we'll hopefully have this resolved for you soon 

Frequent Browser

Hi,

I sent my details to the disputes team about  3 weeks ago but have not had any form of reply to date, will I need to resend please? 

Is there a form for section 75 claims that I should have filled in, if so how do I get it

Thanks

Your Community Expert

We initially asked customers to complete and return a form, however, soon changed the process to allow customers to email; to prevent any delays. As long as you've sent a copy of your invoice and booking details to disputes@tescobank.com including your full name and postcode in the subject line and we will progress your claim as soon as possible. 

Please note @ant6491 that if your claim was received between the 02/10/2017 and 08/10/2017 then this will be processed by the end of October, and for any claims after the 09/10/2017 will be reviewed within 6-8 weeks. Rest assured we'll be contacting all customers by either call, text or letter to confirm when their claim has been complete.

Your Community Expert

Hi @Ezza I'm glad you received the auto response. I can't give you an exact timescale, but the cases are being worked in order. Obviously there is a high volume at the moment, so it won't be resolved before the end of October

Just Getting Started

I see in AshleighB's reply to @ant6491 that as long as you've sent a copy of your invoice and booking details to disputes@tescobank.com including your full name and postcode in the subject line and we will progress your claim as soon as possible. 

I did send copies of invoices etc to the disputes email but did not include my full name & postcode in the subject line. However my account number was the main heading in the body of the message. Is that ok?

Frequent Browser

I was due to fly with Monarch, package holiday, on 8th October. I made my claim and received auto reply on 5th October. I also received the generic email saying claim should be reviewed by end of October. In what order are they being dealt with? I had to hastily replace my holiday and would appreciate my refund before I have to meet the cost of replacement on next bill(already received). 

Your Community Expert

You should expect your claim to be dealt with by the end of this month, given it was raised on the 5th. We're dealing with them in date order (of when received) @Newday.

New to this

No I have still heard nothing despite replying twice I have received automated replies. I sent the correct details in the header and to make it worse I have now been charged a £12 late fee on it even though I had set up a direct debit!! I am beginning to think I won't get a refund and the outstanding balance is because of the Monarch thing. I have tried to complain but I haven't heard anything back about being charged.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

I'm sorry to read that you haven't heard anything back yet @Bobsha1. If you send us a private message to our @CET account, including your DOB and postcode, we can look into this for you. When you send your details, please add extra spaces between the characters. 

New to this

Has any one actually had a refund ,forwarded my claim on the 2nd Oct by email as requested , received acknowledgement,but since not a word