Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
69637members
20251posts

End of tax year Certificate of Interest

Community Manager

End of tax year Certificate of Interest

End-of-tax-year.png

With the end of the tax year fast approaching (April 5th) there are many people around the country pulling together their tax and financial affairs into some sort of order. You might be claiming back tax, or paying into an ISA before the window closes.

This could feel like a right headache as you sort and sift through a long paper tail. We can make life a little easier for you because now you can get a Certificate of Interest straight from Online Banking. Alternatively, you can also download via our Mobile App. You just need to go to your Account then click Statements & Documents, then Documents. For payments into an ISA from another bank, you’ll need the account number and sort code of your Tesco Bank ISA.

Good luck with getting your house in order!

10 REPLIES 10
New to this

Re: End of tax year Certificate of Interest

This is fine if you can add your account to on line banking. Keep getting error code 011 & there isn't an e-mail address for Tesco Bank. Terrible! Bring back paper statements.

Super Poster

Hi @Colin1,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with online banking, error 011 is usually related to an attempt to login without an active online registration. Could you try registering for online banking and if you have any issues with this please message @Anonymous with your full name, DOB and postcode so we can investigate this further - Tristan

Just Getting Started

How do I go about getting these? I have annual certificates of interest based on 12months from account opening, but I need tax year certificates, running through the tax year specifically. 

Employee

You can obtain a copy of your certificate of interest via your Online Banking Document Store, @clairemeese. If you're not registered and don't wish to register for Online Banking then I can arrange for the certificate to be posted out to you. I'll just need you to get in touch privately by sending a message including your full name, DOB and postcode (in the format below) to our @Anonymous account.

A B 1 2 C D 
1 5 0 7 2 0 1 8

Just Getting Started

Since posting that question I did discover the previous years annual statements. When is the last years produced? The others all say April on them, but I haven't got one for the 2016-2017 tax year yet?

Employee

That's strange. Can you privately message the details I requested just before, and I'll take a look over your account please? - Ash

Just Getting Started

Hi, I've tried searching for the end of year interest statement in my "document store", but that returns nothing. Where else am I meant to search?

Your Community Expert

Hi @justanon, I'm sorry to hear about this. If you could message me @Anonymous confirming your full name, DOB and postcode I can send the interest statement to you via post arriving in 5-9 business days. Let me know if this is suitable for you.

Just Getting Started

Hi, I need to get hold of a copy of my end of year interest certificate. I've searched (a long time) in my "document store", but that returns no documents at all. Where else should I look?

Also, can you please let Tesco/your colleagues know it's really hard to find any help from the online banking site, and in fact, the entire Tesco Banking website. As I'm effectively trying to message you privately, so why not just have a secure messaging feature straight from your online banking site, like many of the other banks do?

I can also see some JavaScript errors in your online banking document store page at this URL: https://banking.tescobank.com/Servicing/Customer/DocumentStore/DocumentType/All%20documents

Would Tesco care to know about them (if so how should I report it?), or should I just keep this to myself?