Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
93384members
27671posts

COVID-19 (coronavirus) information

Highlighted
Employee

COVID-19 (coronavirus) information

For COVID-19 help and support, please see our latest advice and information.

92 REPLIES 92
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus) information

It is very pleasing and reassuring to see financial services such as Tesco Bank keeping their finger on the pulse, in this increasingly fast moving and challenging pandemic. There is as you have stated a constant need for monitoring, updating and planning, to meet the untold twists and turns ahead. Good luck and very best wishes for dealing with it all, i have every confidence in you ! 

Highlighted
Little helper

Shame, no mention of help for existing mortgage customers. Bank of England announced the first rate cut this year on March 11 and yet banks are implementing this effective May on mortgages. Today another cut. Why can't banks expedite the rate cuts at least from April? What is government doing to force banks?
Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

Can you please tell me why you have not taken my monthly Tesco Clubcard credit card payment via my full payment direct debit. I am retired, money in bank so don't need any deferment for covid 19.  

Can you please confirm that if you choose not to take my ddebit payment for this month that I won't be charged/penalised.

See below for email address & contact number.

Many thanks.

Susan Griffiths

**sensitive info removed**5 (husband's mobile)

Highlighted
Little helper

Please can Tesco tell us and other customers if you will be allowing loan and credit card payment holidays or deferment of payments without penalty or impact on credit files until this Coronavirus issue is sorted, particularly for people who are suffering financially as a result of Covid19 and or reduced income.

how do customers go about agreeing or organising this with Tesco Bank?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @susheelnair, I'm sorry to hear this. Please contact our Mortgages team directly and they can discuss this with you, they're available on 0345 217 2050, Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm and Sat: 9am - 4pm.

@susan309, Please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode so we can look into this for you.

@Az2 We've now added a link to this post in which you can request a payment break if you need it! I hope this helps

Highlighted
Pitching in

Looks like you would need to complete the Delay my Payments form on the Tesco Bank website - Can see that you can access this from Your Community Pages. They seem to be allowing 2 months deferment of payments for Loans & Credit Cards where you are affected 

Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

How do I apply for a payment holiday from Tesco looan for next 2 months due Covid 19??

I don't see any application forms ??
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hey, you can apply by clicking the link below. Hope this helps - Chris 

https://www.tescobank.com/assets/sections/help/pdf/covid-19-delay-payments-request-form.pdf  

Highlighted
Little helper

Can I get a three month Holloway on my credit card