Touch ID must be set up on your phone before it can be used in the app. For more detail on the setup you can visit the apple support page by following this link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201371
You can then enable or disable Touch ID at any time by using Touch ID in the app help menu. This can be found by clicking on the menu in the top right hand corner of the mobile banking app once you are signed in.
When you spend with your credit card, the retailer will request approval from us to debit your card for the transaction. This will display as a ‘pending transaction’.
Sometimes we will receive the full transaction details from the retailer and it won’t be an exact match for the pending transaction, so it may temporarily display as a duplicate. Additionally a retailer could request the transaction more than once in error. Usually in these circumstances the additional transaction will disappear within 7 days and your account will be updated.
Adding a payee in the mobile banking app is simple. Please follow these instructions:
1. Head to the Move Money section and then select Payments.
2. On this screen you will see a ‘+’ icon that will take you to the add payee process. On iOS this can be found in your payee list, and on Android this can be found in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Next you will need to fill out your new payee’s full name, nickname, sort code and account number.
4. Press Add Payee and that’s you finished. You can make a payment to your new payee immediately and you can come back and delete your payee at any time by pressing the trashcan icon on the payments screen.
If you have a savings account, you can only add new linked accounts using Online Banking.
No, when you register for our Mobile Banking App you are only registering for one person. Any other Tesco Bank customers will have to log into their account using Online Banking or alternatively you can reset the Mobile Banking app and register using another account.
As of Sunday 22 April 2018 you can no longer move money into your Savings Account by Direct Debit, so we’ve removed the Save Now feature. In addition, you can only move money out to linked accounts in your name. Payments that are not set up to linked accounts have been cancelled.
It’s best to use the most recent version of the app if you’re planning to move money out.
You can move money into your Savings Account by setting up a faster payment or standing order from your account provider using your Tesco Bank Savings Account sort code and account number.
You can move money out to any linked account in your name. If you don’t have a linked account set up, you can do this using Online Banking.
Find out more about changes to your Savings Account.
Android fingerprint must be set up and enabled on your phone before it can be used in the app. You can do this through your device settings.
Once set up on your device, you can enable or disable Android Fingerprint at any time by using ‘Fingerprint’ in the app menu.
You can set up a Direct Debit within our app by following these steps below:
1. Log in to our Mobile Banking App. 2. Select your Credit Card account, followed by ‘Manage Direct Debit’ 3. Tap ‘Set up Direct Debit’, then simply enter the Sort code and Account number of the account you wish to make payments from and select ‘Continue’ 4. From here, choose your monthly payment option, ‘Continue’ and ‘Confirm’ and you’re all done.
If you get an email or text before your first Direct Debit date letting you know your statement is ready, you’ll need to make your first payment by bank transfer or debit card instead. Your Direct Debit should then be active for your next monthly statement. It only takes a few minutes to set up, and then typically they leave your account on the same day every month, unless this day happens to be a weekend or bank holiday where the payment will be taken the next working day.
Our mobile banking app for iOS and Android is an easy way to manage your Tesco Bank current account, credit card, savings account or loan on the go.
With our mobile banking app, you can log in quickly and securely using Face ID to set up and make new online payments, block a credit card that’s been lost or stolen, and much more.
Whether you’re looking to move money between accounts or review your transactions, the Tesco Bank Mobile App gives you the flexibility and control to manage your money however you want.
Register now using your Tesco Bank account details and you’ll be managing your money on-the-go with our mobile banking app in minutes.
App features include:
• Quick and secure access to your Tesco Bank accounts with Face ID, Touch ID, 5-digit passcode or your security number and password. • Search and sort your transaction history, and compare both income and outgoings with previous months to track your spending • View your bank statements and account documents, and export them whenever and however
To find out more about what our app has to offer you can go to our website.
Face ID must be set up on your iPhone before it can be used in the app. For more detail on Face ID you can visit the apple support page by following this link: https://support.apple.com/engb/HT208108
You can then enable or disable Face ID at any time by selecting Face ID in our app menu. This can be found on the top right hand side of the screen once you are logged into the mobile banking app.
Once you have download the Tesco Bank app from the App Store or Google Play, have your account details to hand and after setting up some personal details (username, password and security number) you’ll be managing your money on-the-go in a matter of minutes.
You will also need to have a mobile phone number registered to the account as we will send you a One Time Access Code by SMS to complete your Mobile Banking App registration.