Online banking

Online banking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Insurance

I rent my property, do I have liability cover for my landlord’s property with Contents only home insurance?

Tesco Home Insurance contents cover will provide you as a tenant cover for damage you cause to the building that you occupy, including any garages or outbuildings owned by the landlord that you rent. Exclusions, limitations and excesses apply. For details see the home insurance policy booklet.

Version History
Revision #
1 of 1
Last update:
‎10-05-2016 04:31 PM
Updated by: