Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95624members
28904posts

settlement figure

Highlighted
Little helper

settlement figure

how do I request a settlement figure for my loan? I keep seeing that I need to private message, how do I do that, I have sent numerous private messages on messenger and nobody has responded. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: settlement figure

Hi @karenc30, I've replied to your private message now.

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @karenc30 

Please check your private messages, where you will now find an appropriate response from Tesco Bank ! 👍

I trust this has resolved your query, and i'm always here to help ! 👍

Kind Regards, @CSKBrambles 

Please "accept as a solution" if you are satisfied, to clear down, and confirm as now solved.

Highlighted
Little helper

Thank you for all the help i received on this, i have received my settlement and paid in full. Great communication, thank you
Highlighted
Safe hands

Thank you @karenc30  

I'm delighted to hear your good news, and so happy for you, well done  ! 

Please accept my warmest good wishes. 😃

Kindest Regards, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Little helper

ive sent you 4 messages about a settlment figure dont know if its going to the right place 

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @brishy05 ,

I'm really so sorry you haven't received a reply to your messages, I know it can be very frustrating and I can only apologise. It may take a little longer than usual for them to get back to you as they're incredibly busy at the moment.

I'm assuming you sent your private message/s to @Tesco-Bank below as I'd previously suggested.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bankand it will take you to a page 'About Tesco-Bank'.

In the top right of the page click 'Send a message', a page opens up, 'Create New Message'. Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Please could someone @Tesco-Bank reply to one of Brian's messages? Many thanks for your continued assistance.

Warm regards, @25H