Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
77861members
22552posts

proof of NCD

Here to Help

proof of NCD

Hi,

I was asked to upload proof of my NCD with my previous insurer. I did this however I haven't received any emails or any correspondence after that to tell me that was acceptable proof or that it was uploaded successfully etc. This was over 2 weeks ago and I was wondering if this was customary?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Employee

Re: proof of NCD

Hi @Steven84, thanks for getting in touch. As we receive so many documents every day, we don't always have the time to get back in touch with all of our customers when the NCD has been accepted. However, we'll always get back to customers if there's an issue with their documents, so if you haven't heard anything over the last two weeks, then there won't have been any problems.

If you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank  with your name, DOB and postcode, I'll be able to check for you. When you send your DOB and postcode, remember to add spaces between the characters l i k e t h i s.

Community Manager

Hi @Steven84 - hope you found Scott's answer helpful?

If you can accept it please that would be great! Means it will be stored for other customers. 

Thanks

Here to Help

Hello,
I’ve been asked to send proof of NCD from my previous insurer otherwise my policy will be cancelled.
I did that by uploading the document. The process was successful , however TESCO sent me an email with a warning that my insurance will be cancelled if I don’t send the proof of NCD.
Since then I keep uploading proof of NCD but, I don’t receive any confirmation.
I can’t find any telephone number to call them the discuss the issue.
Your Community Expert

Hello @Ioni, sorry to hear you've had trouble. As Scott mentioned above, we would only contact you if there was a problem, so if you haven't heard from us since resending it, there won't have been any issues. If you could please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank  with your full name, DOB, postcode and vehicle registration, I'll be able to check this for you - Caroline

Your Community Expert

Thanks for sending on your details, Ionica. I've checked this and can see that we have received your NCD document. My colleagues will check this for you and will be in touch if there's any issues. If you don't hear from us, please be assured that we have accepted it - Caroline

In Store Shopper

Hey there,

Was asked to upload my NCD, which I already did few times. Do you usually send a confirmation letter when is approved?
Thank you
Your Community Expert

Hi @Bekka66, no we don't. We would only get in contact if we needed further information from you. 

In Store Shopper

Thank you for the clarification.