Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
98310members
30229posts

promotional rate removal

Highlighted
Here to help

promotional rate removal

I recently changed my dd to a larger amount each month and it didn’t go through in time for my payment due date so I made a manual payment however you’ve now charged late fee and a letter removing my promotional rate!!! Please have to go forward from here .  Can I add that I checked online and it said it was Collecting the new amount on my payment date 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: promotional rate removal

Hello @BC2, I'm sorry to hear that. When you make a change to your direct debit after your statement is produced, a warning message lets you know that a manual payment will be required and your direct debit will collect as normal from the following month. If you could please private message @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode, I'll be able to have a look into this for you - Caroline

Highlighted
Little helper

I also have had my promotional rate removed due to a missed payment but my direct debit has been set up for years so don’t know why you didn’t take the payment

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Richardfox62, I'm sorry to hear that, So I can check this for you can you sent a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode?