Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
97960members
30021posts

please confirm receipt of dispute

Highlighted
Here to help

please confirm receipt of dispute

I just sent through 5 different forms to your disputes email, but have only received one auto-response.  This was over 15 minutes ago, can you please confirm receipt of my remaining dispute submissions - Thank you

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: please confirm receipt of dispute

Hi @Ash4, thanks for getting in touch. Could you please confirm the reason for raising the Dispute? I'll then be able to help - Keigan

Highlighted
Here to help

Hi.  My dispute is to do with flights and a package holiday where companies are not responding 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

@Ash4, thanks for confirming this. I'm afraid, we don't have any definitive timescales for this, due to the high number of claims we've received. Our team are working as quickly as the can to process all claims and as soon as yours has been worked, we'll be in touch - Keigan

Highlighted
Here to help

Hi

I merely want to know whether you have received all 5 of my disputes with different airlines, as you have only acknowledged one.  I have sent 5 emails, maybe I need to send just one?  I do not want to be waiting several weeks believing you are actioning only to then find as I have not had an acknowledgement for all 5 disputes, you then claim not to have received my dispute form.  I have contacted you by email, by twitter, by phone and now via this channel - right now, I just want an acknowledgement to know that you are supporting me.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

I'm unable to check if we've received your Dispute here. If you would like to discuss this further, please give our team a quick call on  0345 366 2711 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm - Keigan

Highlighted
Here to help

Keigan, this is crazy.  So many of us are out of pocket, and need our money refunded asap.    Please ask you tech team, as a minimum to address the auto-response functionality for every email received, this at least provides some assurance that the claim is with you.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

I'll certainly record your comments as feedback, apologies for any inconvenience - Keigan

Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi @Ash4 ,

Please attach your 5 forms (PDF version) to one e-mail and re-send.

This will ensure that your disputes are recorded and handled simultaneously.

Best Regards, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi @Ash4 

I can only apologise for the time it is taking to work through your 5 claims. The team are working through the backlog as quickly and efficiently as they can, of course this will take some time due to the massive volumes they have to process.

I empathise with you, as I have had quite a few flights booked going and returning (sometimes with different airlines) and as I've contacted the airline regarding the outgoing flight I've then had to wait until the return flight was also cancelled. When I've re-booked I've chose a different airline so ended up paying out, then waiting for my reimbursement. It got to such a point I completed a spreadsheet.

I would reiterate the response from @CSKBrambles and send one email with the 5 attachments. If you do this put 'this is a duplicate' with the date/s you sent the original 5 disputes.

I'm really sorry I can't be more helpful!! Warm regards, @25H