cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overlimit fee

Just Getting Started

overlimit fee

Hi,

I cannot understand why I have been charged another overlimit fee when I never went over my limit this month. Your charge pushed me 51p over the limit I was within it till then. 

Can this please be looked at.

Many thanks 

Christine 

6 REPLIES 6
Your Community Expert

Re: overlimit fee

Hi @christinesisson, I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please private message us @CET with your full name, DOB and postcode and I can look into this for you?

Just Getting Started

Hi , I see a similar post here and I've also had the same thing. I set up a direct debit recently for my credit card. According to 'manage my account' it should have taken a debit on 30.10.18 but nothing has gone out. Until this point I have never missed a payment so I'm a bit annoyed as I was trusting that you would take the direct debit. Do I pay the card now or will you take the debit? I appreciate it's the first time however it says clear as day on my account that a debit would be taken on 30.10.18

Just Getting Started

Hi

I'm trying to reply to a message sent from cet but it tells me I'm at my limit of messages and will not let me reply.

Can you help at all?

Chrissie

Your Community Expert

Hi @rblacoe, I'm sorry to hear that. If your direct debit was set up after the statement was produced, then a manual payment is required and the direct debit would collect as normal from the following month. If you haven't done so, a payment may still be required. If you need to discuss this, please give our Credit Card team a call on 0345 300 4278, open 24 hours. 

I'm sorry you're having problems messaging us @christinesisson. If you click on your name then select 'messages' then 'new message' on the right hand side, you should be able to message @CET. Could you please try this again and let us know how you get on? - Christina 

Just Getting Started

This is a pointless excercise.. I have been private messaging and none of the responses have actually resulted in me getting any concrete answers... 

Your Community Expert

I can see my colleague has explained the correct information via private message, @rblacoe. If you want to discuss this further, please contact our Credit Card team on 0345 300 4278, open 24 hours – Christina