Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online statements

Highlighted
Occasional Poster

online statements

i have a tesco credit card for about 2 months now, and i have ticked the boxes

for email statements and not paper, but im not getting the statements!

there are no problems with my emails, and the only reason im not missing a payment

is i set up a text alert to make a payment at end of each month, and the text alert

is coming through fine, but not emails. i also recently added something to my address

online, and it said we have sent you an email confirming your update, and that didnt

come through either! any one have any ideas what might be wrong?

any help gratefully received!

7 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: online statements

Hi @juditorquay, I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving the emails. If everything has been set up correctly then you should be receiving these. Can I ask if you've checked your Junk/Spam folder to ensure that the emails are not being received there? Can you check your 'Safe/Blocked Senders' list to ensure that our emails are not being blocked?  

If this problem persists can you contact our online helpdesk on 0345 300 3511 (24/7), so we can investigate why this is happening? 

Community Manager

@juditorquay - I hope Ross's solution was able to help resolve the issue?

If you found it helpful, please can you accept the solution so that it is stored for other customers?

Thanks

Occasional Poster

thanks,  i went through my blocked senders, and for some reason the tesco address

was in there, must have done it without concentrating! have now remedied this,

updated something in my tesco acct and received an email confirming the change!

thanks for help!!

Just Getting Started

Request Online Statement

(Sorry if this comes up as a reply, I'm struggling to find where I begin a thread)

I have access to online statements and have the statement from 14 July. Is it possible to request an online statement that covers the period after 14th July up to present day? I need to prove I haven't received a refund that was owed to me. But I would rather not have a paper copy or wait til my next statement date as this will prolong the process.

Thanks.
Employee

Re: Request Online Statement

Hi @Jetzel, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that you're waiting on a refund, but I'm afraid that we're unable to produce partial statements for credit cards or current accounts. Would the merchant accept a screenshot of your recent transactions?

Just Getting Started

Re: Request Online Statement

Thanks for your reply - no, they said they won't accept screenshots.
Employee

I'm sorry that we're not able to send out the statement earlier than your set date, but if you have any problems with the refund in the future, you can call us to claim back the money. Call us on 0345 366 2711, available Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm and Sat: 9am - 2pm, if you want to know more.