need to cancel my policy

Hi, can you cancel my policy, please. I was offered to move a policy from my previos car, so, I have to cancel my tescobank one. I do not want to hang on the phone, so I write via forum. Policy 4627704X, I will send other details to Tesco Representive.Thanks,Sergey
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm sorry you're looking to cancel your policy. This isn't a request we can complete over social media, but if you give our Car Insurance team a call we can arrange that for you. They're available on 0345 246 2895 (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm and Sat-Sun 9am-5pm). Please keep in mind if you are outside of the cooling off period, you will be charged a £40 cancellation fee, time on cover and for any optional extras. Also, if you’ve made a fault claim, you wouldn’t receive a refund. Alternatively, you can write to us requesting cancellation at: Freepost RSJB-RZZY-HTJB Tesco Bank Customer Service, P O Box 276, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 2BT. Please also include your policy number, DOB, address and a signature if you are writing. I hope this helps - Ross