Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
72431members
20841posts

my limit

Here to Help

Re: my limit

That's poor and certainly not professional,i shall close my account,what an awful wayvto treat customers

Your Community Expert

I'm sorry you feel that way. The reason for this is because there are a number of reasons that your credit limit increase could be revoked. Since you could, for instance, go over limit at any time this could cause us to revoke the increase and we would send out a letter to let you know.

Here to Help

Well my due increase is Friday I have received no letter as of yet would it be fair to say it's going ahead a per letter

Your Community Expert

Hi @Lillyloo, it's likely that the letter would have arrived by now, however we can't guarantee this. If you'd like to double check that the credit limit increase is going ahead, it would be best to give us a call tomorrow on 0345 300 4278 (24/7) and my colleagues will help you further - Caroline

Here to Help

Why do you go through this two stage process instead of just monitoring things until you've made a decision and then give a firm yes?

Your Community Expert

Hi @SS1977, thanks for your message. As a responsible lender, we often review accounts and make a decision to reduce or increase credit limits. When we notify you, this is when we take the time to monitor your account. I hope this clarifies things for you - Caroline

Here to Help

I am absolutely furious with what you done,i am now suffering financial loss and stress I don't even know why this has happened
Your Community Expert

Hi @Lillyloo, I'm sorry to hear this. Can you please private message Tesco-Bank with your name, DOB, postcode and a summary of what's happened?

Here to Help

Message deleted by Mod **

Here to Help

Message deleted by Mod **