Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
78137members
22598posts

my limit

Here to Help

my limit

my limit is due to be increased on the 17 may,if you change your mind when would you let me know

20 REPLIES 20
Your Community Expert

Re: my limit

Hi @Lillyloo, thanks for getting in touch. When we write to you to advise of an automatic credit limit increase then this would go ahead on the date mentioned in the letter. However, please bear in mind that this wouldn’t be guaranteed. If anything changes, or if the increase is due to be withdrawn, then we would usually write to you to let you know.

Here to Help

how soon would you let me know if the increase was not going to be applied

Your Community Expert

I’m afraid there isn’t an exact time-frame I can provide for this, however we’d usually write to you in advance of any changes. If you’d like to discuss your account specifically then please call our Credit Card team on 0345 300 4278 (24/7), and one of my colleagues can look into this further for you.

Here to Help

My letter said either the 15/17 may would they send out the later at least a week before,can you ask that department please

Your Community Expert

We aren't able to ask them for you, as it's account specific. It would be best to give us a call on the number provided above so that we can check this for you.

Here to Help

Can you give me a rough guide line,dont you have guidance in much notice you give your customers when you change your mind

Your Community Expert

It can be at any time, therefore I couldn't give any guide line.

Here to Help

So it could be the day before

Your Community Expert

Yes, it could be anytime up until the date you are supposed to receive the credit limit increase.