Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a limit on how many Internet Saver accounts you can hold at any one time?

Highlighted
dlc
Just Getting Started

is there a limit on how many Internet Saver accounts you can hold at any one time?

when applying for a new internet saver account there is the following caveat -- "Please note that we may place a limit on how many Internet Saver accounts you can hold at any one time."

so my question is, is there such a limit?

the reason for asking is that (happily) the interest rate has been increased several times this year, but in order to take advantage of this one is obliged to open a new account each time. I now have 4 such accounts. where will it all end?

4 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: is there a limit on how many Internet Saver accounts you can hold at any one time?

Hi @dlc, thanks for your message. There is a limit of six internet Savers you can hold at any one time. I hope this helps. 

dlc
Just Getting Started

Re: is there a limit on how many Internet Saver accounts you can hold at any one time?

@ThomasC wrote:

Hi @dlc, thanks for your message. There is a limit of six internet Savers you can hold at any one time. I hope this helps. 

ah, two more left to get then! 

thank you.

Just Getting Started

I am a similar situation. If I close an account that now has a zero balance, as I have transferred the funds to the latest higher interest account, will outstanding interest be paid on closure or do I have to wait till year end?

Your Community Expert

Hi @sachm0, you will be paid any interest you are due upon the account closure. You can do this by calling us on 0345 678 5678 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 10pm Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm) and discussing this with a member of our Savings Team.