Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95593members
28884posts

how to delete a payee when online banking on a PC ?

Highlighted
Little helper

how to delete a payee when online banking on a PC ?

Hello.  I once payed someone a one-off payment and now they are still on my list of payees.  They have this answer here for a mobile app but how do I delete a payee within a desktop computer ?  

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: how to delete a payee when online banking on a PC ?

Hi @potty_rottie,

Once you have clicked "Manage Account" for your personal current account there is an option on the left under "Move your money" titled "Manage payees". You will then be shown a list of your payee's and the option to delete is on the right of the page. I hope this helps, let me know if you can't find it 🙂 - Tristan

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi Tristan,  Yes, thank you very much for the info.  All done.   Cheers    😉

Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

I'm still having problems deleting a payee.
Is it differant on a Mac than a PC ?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @cjmonwheels, it's no different on a Mac than it is a PC. 

When you login to your online banking, please click the (>) button on your account and then 'Manage account'. After this, select which account you would like to cancel the payee for. On the left hand side, under 'Move your Money' you'll see an option to 'Manage Payees'. From here you can see a list of your payees and can delete or update the details. I hope this helps!

Highlighted
Little helper

The previous responses don’t help now. There is no visible option to manage payees, only one to ‘Manage linked accounts and payees’. How do I delete payees to whom I’ve made a one-off payment?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @valz, the advice given previously is still up to date. Login to your online banking, select your current account, then 'manage account', select the current account you want to access, then from the left manage linked account and payees. All your payees are listed with the option to delete next to each payee on the left