credit card remaining balance rate

I took a 0% balance and purchase card last year. Last month I received 2 emails, on the same day I am confused as to what rate now applies to the balance I have on the card which is a combination of a balance transfer and a few purchases made over the past year? The first one read: Expiry of introductory rates on your Tesco Bank Credit Card account

The introductory rates on your account for Purchases and Balance Transfers are coming to an end. With effect from 10 September 2018 the cost of borrowing for any outstanding balances linked to these introductory rates will increase to the standard rates shown below. The second: As part of our ongoing service, we are writing to let you know the rates and charges that will apply to balance transfers and money transfers made until 7th September 2018. These rates are personal to you, are not transferable and do not require a promotional code. Your balance transfer rate0% interest on balance transfers
    until your September 2019
    statement (2.99% fee, min.£5)
    Your money transfer rate0% interest on money transfers
    until your September 2019
    statement (3.99% fee, min.£5).
  • 2 Replies

the new rates from the first email were Monthly RateSimple Annual RatePurchases1.456%17.472%Balance Transfers1.575%18.900%
    Former Your Community Expert
    Hello , I'm sorry for the confusion caused by this. The first email is to explain that your original 0% has now ended and that any balances you have left on the card currently will be charged at the new rates shown. The second email is to inform you that any new transfers you completed before 7th September 2018 would be covered by 0% until September 2019. I hope this clarifies things for you.