covid 19 missed payments

me and my husband both applied for 3 months payment break and received a confirmation emailthen received a letter to say we have missed a payment so we have lost our 0% balance transfer rate and you have put interest on plus a late payment fee i am nearly over my limit when we applied we was told we could still keep our 0% rate
  • 3 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out and give you appropriate feedback.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps!
    Warm wishes 25H.
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry to hear this! Please send a private message to Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode so we can double check this for you.
    Above and beyond
    Hi !I'm really sorry, and very disappointed to hear this, it should not have happened !
    I can see ChristinaG's request for you to send a private message to Tesco bank, they will look into it for you, and get it sorted, it's quite easy to do as follows :-
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out and give you appropriate feedback.
    Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    I'm sure that you won't have to wait long, for a satisfactory conclusion.
    Kindest Regards,