cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comparison sites found me cheaper tesco insurance than tescos renewal quote

Highlighted
Just Getting Started

comparison sites found me cheaper tesco insurance than tescos renewal quote

Just got insurance with tesco on comparison site that was over £30 cheaper a month than tescos renewal quote.I have sent an email to cancel the renewal and bought the one off the comparison site instead.Now when i go to log in only the renewal policy is there and not the one i bought.It was about four hours ago now and i still havent recieved my new policy through email.Can anyone help please.

2 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: comparison sites found me cheaper tesco insurance than tescos renewal quote

Hi there @carlmatb

Have you now received your documents for the new policy? If not, please send a private message to @CET with your full name, DOB and postcode so we can look into this for you. For details like your DOB and postcode, we ask for you to format it with additional spaces, i.e. A B 1 2 C D and 2 4 1 0 2 0 1 6 otherwise the information is removed by the system. 

Please note that you would need to speak with us on the phone to cancel a renewal, this cannot be done via email. Our car insurance team will be able to lapse the policy if you give them a call on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm and Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm) - Jay 

Just Getting Started

Re: comparison sites found me cheaper tesco insurance than tescos renewal quote

Thanks for your reply.All is well.Have received policy and all details now
thanks again