Did you mean: 
98221members
30204posts

chargeback claim form

Highlighted
Little helper

chargeback claim form

Hello, 

my have downloaded the chargeback claim form, however when attempting to fill it out, it asked for a password then manage to open it on google docs however it is only allowing me to type 1 number In the date section, is there another way to access the form? Or would you be able to assist me with this?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: chargeback claim form

Hi @Thomas95, sorry to hear about that! Can you please try to save the form before filling it out, or try to complete it on another device? Please let me know how you get on.

Highlighted
Little helper

Hello,

I have submitted my disputes claim form at the beginning of June, however I have since been contacted by the company the claim is against, and it looks like they will be carrying out a full refund however I won’t hold my breath due to being fobbed off by them for the last 2 months.

Am I able to cancel my dispute if the refund is completed? 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Thomas95, thanks for getting in touch. If you manage to get this refunded from the company then please let us know, and we'll be able to pass this on to our Disputes team 🙂

Highlighted
Little helper

Hello,

The company I raised a dispute with, has now been in contact with me and have issued a full refund.

Can I please end dispute and no longer seek to invoke section 75

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Thomas95, I'm glad to hear that. You can cancel the dispute by emailing us disputes@tescobank.com. Hope this helps - Chris