Zero percent interest purchase expiry

Hi, Is there a way to obtain a list of purchases along with the zero percent interest expiry dates? For example, I made some purchases on my Tesco Master Card and took advantage of the zero percent purchase interest for 18 months. Neither the itemised monthly statement nor the annual one provides any indication of when the 18 months period will expire for each relevant purchase. It would be super if I can more easily manage the repayments within the zero percent interest period. Thanks. Best regards,Joe
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi ,

You can view your statements online, which will give you a list of the purchases on your card. In terms of the 0% purchases, the expiry date will begin to show on your monthly statement two months before the offer ends. The expiry date is 18 months from when you took the card out not the individual purchases. The credit agreement you have for the card will also show the expiry date of your offer. However if you don't have any of these documents you can call a member of our team on 0345 300 4278 and they'll be happy to help.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Josh - Customer Care