Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
93414members
27682posts

When will I hear back in regards to my loan application?

Highlighted
Little helper

When will I hear back in regards to my loan application?

Hi I applied through the tesco app but have not heard anything could someone tell me how long it takes 

32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: When will I hear back in regards to my loan application?

Hi @nadinerivers25, if we're not able to give you an isntant decision It may take between 5 – 10 days to complete. However, we will inform you as soon as a decision has been made - Ross

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi, 

i was advised at the end of the loan application it would take two days to hear and have yet to hear.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @JJohnstone10 , we've replied to you privately 🙂 - Jade

Highlighted
Little helper

Applied for a personal loan today and went through completely and wondering when I should expect to receive a text or email regarding it ?

Many thanks  

Highlighted
Employee

Hi @Knack, thanks for getting in touch. Can you please message us at Tesco-Bank with your name, DOB, postcode, the amount you applied for and the purpose of your loan?

Highlighted
Little helper

Done ! 

Thanks for the advice 

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi, 

i applied for a loan yesterday morning, I thought I had been approved but I’ve heard nothing since? 

Thanks

dani 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hey @danilindley, thank you for getting in touch. I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t heard from us as of yet. If you can send a private message to Tesco-Bank containing your full name, DOB and postcode, then we’ll be happy to take a closer look into this 🙂 - Cheryl

Highlighted
Little helper

Good Afternoon Tesco bank.

I applied for the Tesco personal loan online last month. I got the text message that your application has been successful. You will get paperwork and agreement in next couple of days which I need to sign and return. 

I signd the contract and sent the requested documents to them. 

On 6th of this month they returned all my paperwork with the stemp of “COPY”on them and stating in the letter we will get back to you shortly. But haven’t eats anything from them. 

Can you help me to update please.

thanks 

regards

faraz