Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the status of my loan application?

Frequent Browser

What is the status of my loan application?

Hello i posted my signed loan documents back to you over two weeks ago and i have not had any reply from you we have been having problems with the post in our area of late so i just need know if you have receved them or not .  Cheers.

37 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: What is the status of my loan application?

I'm sorry to hear that @K0122, can you call us on the number above so we can provide you with an update into the status of your application?

New to this

Hai I have applied for my loan online and it has been approved so I signed the agreement aswell but I have not received my loan amount yet. Could you please let me know how long will it take normally? 

Just Getting Started

Hello,

I was just wondering how I can get an update on my loan application please?

I applied yesterday and was told I was approved but final checks were being carried out and I would hear within 24 hours. 

Your Community Expert

Hi @divyavineeth08, you should see the funds in your nominated account within 24 - 48 hours :-)

Your Community Expert

Hi @Burns47, if you call the number from my post above, the Application team can help :-)

Just Getting Started

Hi @ScottW I'e already spoken to the team. They said my application is just goong through the last checks and then I will receive a text message to say the funds have been transferred. I'm just a little concerned as it' coming up to 48 hours now with no correspondence.

Many thanks

Occasional Browser

Hi got approved for loan agreed everything then says error please contact then doesn’t send me anywhere?????

Your Community Expert

Hi @Grimble17, I've replied to your private message on the @CET account. 

Your Community Expert

Hi @Burns47, I hope this is now resolved? We wouldn't contact you until we have an update on the application.